Sunday, January 6, 2013

Days #3 and #4

Yay, life is slowly getting better on this Whole30 diet! I made something for dinner tonight that would have been perfect if I didn't add so much freaking lime... *sigh*. I made Meatball Curry Stew - and it was truly almost perfect. Last night I made my famous Kale Stuff, but with spaghetti squash instead, and it turned out great! As for the rest of the week? No clue. I am totally stumped for dinner ideas. I think I'll end up doing a cabbage and kielbasa thing for Tuesday night, and Thursday night ill maybe do a seafood stew...? Who knows. This Whole30 thing is really stretching my kitchen creativity!

My stomach issues are slowly getting better. It's still so sensitive, and I can't figure out why. Maybe getting rid of all the refined carbs and sugar and processed foods is suppose to be a bit painful. And I've only been doing this for 4 days, so I'm sure my body's just, we'll, detoxing.

I'm so glad I never had a drug problem. Detox sucks.

By the way, I totally agreed to Taco Night with my bestie and forgot I'm not doing grains, or beans, or alcohol, or dairy. This will be fun :) I will get to give her her birthday gift, though. I can't wait!!

I'm still happy to be doing this, though. I KNOW I'll lose weight because I'm probably eating less than half as much as I used to. I simply less hungry, and I'm not using food to comfort or entertain me anymore. I had one serving of dinner the past two nights! That is ground breaking for me. It helped that dinner smelled like vomit to me... Darn limes. But I will be posting that recipe, sans limes, and it will be delicious.

Anyway, if I keep talking, ill just keep complaining about ruining dinner.

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment