Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Whole30 Update: Day #26 and it's THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!


I cannot believe I'm 4 days away from CHEESE!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF!!!

Okay, my freakout is over :)

Seriously, though. This has been such a great experience! I would love to say that I am feeling on top of the world right now and my body is coursing with Tiger Blood, but I can't. Aunt Flo is here and in full effect, and I basically slept all weekend. I didn't really experience major cramps, and I guess the pain never got to the point that I needed to take any pain reliever (which, now that I think about it, is a pretty big deal for me), but the fatigue, bloating, and back pain were all still there. I'm not complaining, necessarily. I know I'm in better health now than I was before I started the Whole30 program. I just wish Aunt Flo came during the first week  when I felt like crap already, lol!

Anyhoo, life is just grand around here. Friday the temperature never got over 32, and now it's about 70 out! Gotta love North Carolina weather!

I didn't take any food pics this weekend because I was basically out of it, but I did have some neat food breakthroughs! I made my own sunflower seed butter in our Nutribullet! It was delicious and way too easy! I also made a yummy Pork and Sweet Potato Stew for dinner on Sunday. It was sweet and savory and...Mmmm!

So that's basically it. My weekend was uneventful, but extremely restful which is exactly what I needed. 

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment